Be a part of the Oldest, Longest Running Flower Show in the UK
Taunton Flower Show is held in Vivary Park, Taunton, and has been a regular feature of Taunton's summer since 1831. The Show continues to grow and develop, and is increasing in popularity attracting people from all corners of the UK, so much so that the media rather grandly dubbed it ‘The Chelsea of the West’ a few years ago.
The centrepiece of the Show are the large competitive classes and floral classes marquees. Around the marquees are a wide range of horticultural and non-horticultural traders. The heart of the Showground is an arena where events such as marching bands, dog displays, dramatic motorbike events etc take place. We have professional designers who build show-gardens, and also a garden design competition, ‘Ready Steady GARDEN!’ for budding enthusiasts. The show also features other smaller marquees – such as the Bees and Honey Show, Craft and Food Tents, and a Wine Show. There is a Children's Village where our younger visitors can be entertained, and various other attractions including demonstrations and talks, 2 music stages, one of which is in the increasingly popular Festival Village.
- Held on first Friday and Saturday in August each year
- Attracts over 17,000 visitors per year
- Membership of 1,500
- Appeals to young families, horticultural enthusiasts, over 50s, retirees, and interest groups from around the South West
- Over 400 volunteers, 200 traders
Past Sponsors have included accountants, engineering companies, retirement villages, supermarket chains, department stores, garden centres, and many more.
Packages can include:
In Show Promotion
- Showground Banners (Varying size and type) - exposure to 17,000+ visitors
- Main Arena Banners - at the heart of the action
- Car Park Banners - make sure our visitors leave with your message
- Air Time on our Showground Commentary system - talking to 17,000+ visitors, plus volunteers, staff and traders.
- Opportunity to attend the Show with a Trade stand in a prime location
- Company name/logo on the sponsors’ board in the competition Marquee
Online/Social Media Promotion
- Logo with Link and Bio on the Show website
- Logo and Link on Show E-Newsletters sent to our database of 6,000
- Tweets and Twitter follows. 2,300 followers, with over 85,000 tweet impressions through June to August
- Facebook like and posts on our Facebook page with 2,300 likes and a organic post reach of up to 7,000
- Boosted Facebook posts with upwards reach of 15,000, and 44,000 local impressions
- Opportunity for your branding and/or staff to appear in our Facebook videos and image.
- Logo on Show Tickets or Passes
- Inclusion in the Show Programme. Advert and/or logo with 3,500 print run
- Logo and/or Advert in our Competition Schedules. 3,500 printed and available online
- Logo on Show leaflets. 40,000 printed run. 27,000 delivered to households around Taunton
- Company information or editorial included in Membership mailings. Sent to 1500 members.
- VIP Passes to the Show with parking
- Breakfast Meetings
- VIP Cream Tea
- Lunch and Afternoon Reception options also available
Sponsorship starts from £500
So please get in touch for your tailored package.