Taunton Flower Show is based in the beautiful surroundings of Vivary Park a 5 minute walk from the heart of the town centre. Around 15,000 visitors walk through the gates of Vivary to enjoy the the vast array of activities on offer at the show, ranging from magnificent horticultural displays to entertainment and shopping.
The layout of the Show changes year on year due to the growth of the trees and shrubs. Please bear in mind that the likelihood of being under a tree is high but on hot days it is quite a blessing. Each trading area is situated on or very near paths with very heavy footfall.
The show has a dedicated Artisan Village, supporting small businesses from Somerset and surrounding areas. Crafters, designers, makers and artists can bring their handmade wares to sell and promote.
There are a wide range of horticultural, gardening, craft and local food traders exhibiting at the show. We welcome applications from traders wishing to exhibit.
The categories are:
- Floral Marquee Traders – specialist growers with magnificent displays and sales areas
- General Traders – a vast range of local traders, horticultural, homewares, clothing, gifts and more
- Plant Village – selling a wide range of plants, something for every garden
- Food Traders – where you can sample and buy a wide range of well-produced food for at home consumption
- Craft Traders – for renowned crafters, designers, artists and makers
- Rural Crafters – demonstrating traditional skills and selling locally made crafts
- Catering Outlets – serving hot and cold food and drinks, cocktails and more
Our trade stands are booked very early and we carefully choose which traders to ensure we have the correct balance and variety.
If you have any other queries, please email email@example.com